Tuesday, July 10, 2007

GREAT ARTICLES
As I was browsing online tonight I came across some great articles. They describe what I feel and the truth I know (that is sometimes so hard to convey). First there is God's Heart for the Orphan and The Little Loaf of Bread. This from The Little Loaf of Bread especially touched me as it is exactly what I've been thinking on lately:
When we think of about giving of our means to support our churches and other Christian ministries, we should remember these words as written by George Muller (The Autobiography of George Muller, Whitaker House, 1985; chapter 22): “May 26, 1851. The Christian should never worry about tomorrow or give sparingly because of a possible future need. Only the present moment is ours to serve the Lord, and tomorrow may never come. Money is really worth no more than as it can be used to accomplish the Lord’s work. Life is as worth as much as it is spent for the Lord’s service….A believer should rest and trust only in God.”

No comments: