Thursday, December 13, 2007

Anxiously Waiting...

Every day I have to quickly scan my emails from the AoH yahoo group to see if anybody has gotten a referral yet. The offices will close on the 23rd. I'm really PRAYING that in these next 10 days things get moving and people start getting referrals (including us). It is so hard waiting and not knowing WHO she is. Sometimes I think I can visually picture her but then again I've looked at so many little African children since we began this journey that it could be a figment of my imagination! The Lord's holding on to the secret and I want in on it. It is all I want for Christmas. It would lighten up the holiday like no other!

3 comments:

Angel at Aduladi' said...

We are praying with you!! What a great Christmas gift that would be!

missy said...

I know the waiting is so tough. I hope and pray it all goes quickly and smoothly from here on out. I hope the waiting now is in fact cutting down on the waiting after your referral.

Risa said...

Praying for a quick referral for your Christmas blessing!

Love,
Risa:)